Terms and Conditions
I. GENERAL TERMS
The section Terms and Conditions are designed to regulate the relations between "ORODESIGN UNIQUE" EOOD, UIC 201173758, represented by the manager Plamen Georgiev Gaidov, hereinafter referred to as the PROVIDER, and the clients of an online shop available at uniquegold.bg, hereinafter referred to as "ELECTRONIC SHOP", as well as all electronic services provided on that website.
GENERAL CONDITIONS define the procedure for the conclusion of the distance-purchase contract between the supplier and the customers, their rights and obligations as parties to the contract as well as the rules for the use of all electronic services provided by the provider through the e-commerce shop.
II. SUPPLIER'S DATA
Information under the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
- Name of Supplier: "ORODESIGN UNIQUE" EOOD
- Headquarters and address of management: Burgas, 29, Sheinovo Str., V.2
- Address for exercising the activity: Burgas, 8, Aleko Bogoridi Str.
- Data for correspondence: Burgas, 8 Bogoridi Street, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +359 888338364
- Entry in the public registers: UIC 201173758
- entered in the register of the personal data controllers and the registers kept by them with identification number 4352013, holding a certificate № 4352013 / 02.02.2018, issued by the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
- Registration with the Ministry of Finance 5199
- Registration under the Value Added Tax Act No BG 201173758
The e-shop, managed by the provider, is a jewellery online store available at uniquegold.bg, where customers have the opportunity to enter into distance-purchase contracts for products offered in the store, including the following:
5.1. Make a sign-up and create an account for viewing the e-shop and using additional information services;
5.2. To make electronic statements regarding the conclusion or performance of contracts with the supplier;
5.3. Make any payments in relation to the contracts with the supplier according to the payment methods supported by the e-shop.
5.4. Receive information about new jewellery offered in the e-shop;
5.6. View the jewels, their characteristics, prices and delivery terms as guests or as registered e-shop users;
6. (1) Customers shall enter into a contract for the purchase and sale of jewellery offered in the e-shop via the supplier's interface, accessible on its website.
(2) Under the contract of sale, the supplier transfers to the customers the property of the ordered jewels and undertakes to deliver them with the respective certificate of quality and authenticity against the determined price and according to the terms and conditions in the e-shop and the current general terms and conditions.
(3) The essential features of the jewellery offered by the vendor are specified in the profile of each of them in the online store.
(1) The clients and the supplier agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the purchase contract may be made by electronic and electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. 11 of the E-Commerce Act.
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements are made by the persons mentioned in the data provided by the customers when registering if they have entered the respective name and password, as well as in the data provided by them in the cases in which they make the order as guests and do not have a client account as a registered user in the e-shop.
(3) When making the registration or when placing a guest order, the clients are obliged to provide correct, up-to-date and all necessary data to the client. Customers are obliged, in the event of a change, to update in due time the information they provide in connection with the conclusion and execution of the distance-purchase contract.
(4) The Provider shall not be liable for unsolicited goods ordered by the e-shop as a result of incorrect or incorrectly filled in data upon submission of the order or upon registration.
(5) The Provider shall not be liable in the event that the change of the main contact e-mail address and other data necessary for the delivery of the jewellery and the execution of the distance contract is not promptly notified.
The supplier supplies the jewellery and guarantees the customer's rights provided by law
In order to guard you against fraud during payment with your Visa or MasterCard card, we apply best practices recommended by the international card organizations:
- The security during entry and transport of card data is provided by the use of an SSL protocol for the encryption of the connection between our server and the payment server of our servicing bank.
- The authenticity of your card is checked by the verification of the card verification value (CVV2)
In addition, for your identification as the authentic cardholder, the payment server of our servicing bank supports the authentication schemes of the international card organizations – “Verified by Visa” and “MasterCard SecureCode”, in case you are registered to use them.
The transaction currency(ies) for card payments is(are) lev(s).
If there are prices on the site in other currencies, these are for informational purposes only.
IV. ORDER, RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CONTRACTING PARTIES
With every jewelry order placed through the e-shop as a guest or as a registered user, the customer wishes to conclude a distance sale contract with the supplier.
The Provider processes the order within the same day, and for orders placed after 16.00 hours, until the end of the next business day, after which he sends a message to the email address provided by the customer or notifies him by phone that he confirms the order. Orders made during public holidays are processed on the first business day.
The Supplier may refuse to confirm the order in whole or in respect of any of the jewelry claimed with it because of the available inventory or in the event that it does not receive payment from the customer who has chosen to prepay by credit or debit card.
When the customer confirms that he wishes the order to be partially fulfilled, only in respect of jewelry whose availability has been confirmed by the supplier, the contract of sale is considered to be concluded only in respect of this jewelry.
In case of insufficient stock, the client may cancel the whole order.
In the absence of the opportunity to execute the order or in case the client does not express a desire for partial fulfillment, the supplier is obliged to reimburse him within 10 days the payments made, to the extent that the contract of sale did not take place.
The contract of sale is considered concluded after the provider sends a message to the customer's email address or notifies him by phone that he confirms the order.
The price of each jewel on the site is VAT included.
Customers have a choice between the following payment methods:
- cash on delivery - cash payment by courier upon receipt of delivery;
- payment of the entire value by debit/credit card at the time of placing the order with the supplier
- the possibility of payment by credit provided by TBI credit
To help protect you against payment fraud with your Visa or MasterCard, we apply best practices recommended by international card organizations:
The security of entering and transmitting card data is ensured by using SSL protocol to encrypt the connection between our server and the payment page of our servicing bank
Your card is authenticated by entering a security code (CVV2)
In addition, to identify you as a cardholder, our bank's e-commerce payment server supports international card organizations' Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode authentication schemes if you are registered to use them.
Shipping costs are at the customer's expense, with the cost of delivery separately from the price of the jewelry ordered when finalizing the order.
The provider explicitly states in the e-shop the exceptions where the delivery of orders over a certain value is at his own expense.
Deliveries on the territory of Bulgaria are made by Econt to the address specified by the users or to the courier's office. Delivery time is within 1 to 2 days after order confirmation.
Deliveries outside the territory of Bulgaria are made by DHL. Delivery times and prices depend on the order of the order and are usually up to 3 business days.
Deliveries outside the territory of Bulgaria are made only to countries where there are no restrictions on the import of precious metals and precious stones and articles with them. All charges and costs incurred in importing jewelry in countries outside the European Union, other than the value declared by the supplier, are at the expense of the users. The Supplier shall not be liable for delay in delivery due to customs controls on importation or retention of goods by the customs authorities.
Delivery times may vary depending on availability and any guaranteed or presented delivery times may be extended due to delays by courier companies or force majeure for which the supplier is not responsible. Delivery times can also be extended due to the wrong or incomplete address being provided by customers.
If the delivery address given by the customer is inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect and/or when the customer is not found by the courier or does not assist in the delivery of the ordered jewelry, they shall immediately return to the supplier. He is released from his obligation to deliver if within five working days the customer does not inform him that he wants to receive the order. In this case, if its value is paid in advance, the supplier undertakes to return the amount paid to the customer, reduced by the cost of delivery, within 10 working days.
IX. REGULATORY BODIES
The bodies governing the activities of OODISIGN UNICA Ltd. are the Consumer Protection Commission (CPC) and the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP), with the following coordinates:
About the Labor Code: Website: https://kzp.bg/kontakti tel: 0700 111 22 email: email@example.com Address: 4A Slaveikov Square, fl. 3, 4 and 6
About CPDP: Website: https://www.cpdp.bg/ tel: 02 / 91-53-518 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: Sofia 1592, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) between consumers and traders is an out-of-court conciliation on a voluntary basis. It is implemented through conciliation committees. The Joint Conciliation Committees assist in reaching an agreement between consumers and traders in disputes over contracts for the sale of goods and the provision of services. The Joint Conciliation Committees are designated on a regional basis, and competent for resolving disputes between "ORODISIGN UNICA" Ltd. and Consumer is the General Conciliation Commission at the Consumer Protection Commission based in Burgas and the region of Burgas. The consolidated list of recognized ADR entities of the Member States of the European Union can be found at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.adr.show.
Consumers can use the European online dispute resolution platform (ADR), available at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=EN - a single portal for access that allows EU consumers and traders to settle disputes between them.
Disputes that cannot be resolved otherwise are referred to as the competent Bulgarian court for resolution.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The protection of personal data is of great importance for OODISIGN UNICA Ltd. as the administrator of the personal data they provide as users of our website and e-shop. Our goal is to make the process of processing your personal data completely open and transparent to you.
PERSONAL ADMINISTRATOR, CONTACTS
ORODISIGN UNICA Ltd. has its registered office and registered address: 29, Sheinovo Street, Burgas, and correspondence address: 8, Bogoridi Street, Burgas, with UIC 201173758 and is represented by the manager Plamen Georgiev Gaydov. The Company operates in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of data. such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as GDPR. This information is intended to inform clients of all aspects of the processing of their personal data by ORODISIGN UNICA Ltd. and of the rights they have in connection with such processing.
II. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND USED
(1) As a personal data administrator, ORODISIGN UNICA Ltd. collects and processes the data provided to it by the users of the website and the e-shop as follows:
-individual contact information needed to identify, process the order, conclude and execute a distance sales contract such as names, email, delivery address and telephone number;
-information and history of orders and payments and related banking information;
- Third-party information - User name when purchasing a voucher.
-Personal information provided in connection with a registered customer profile - account number and shopping history;
(2) ORODISIGN UNICA Ltd. does not collect or process personal data that:
- disclose racial or ethnic origin;
- reveal political, religious or philosophical beliefs or membership of trade unions;
-Genetic and biometric data, data on sexual life or sexual orientation.
III. GROUNDS FOR COLLECTING, PROCESSING AND STORING PERSONAL DATA
ORODISIGN UNICA LTD collects and processes personal information regarding the use of the website and e-shop at uniquegold.bg on the basis of one or more of the following reasons:
- the explicit consent of the data subject;
- pre-contractual relations - actions preceding the conclusion of a distance contract, undertaken at the request of the user;
- fulfillment of obligations of ORODISIGN UNICA EOOD under a distance contract concluded with a client for whom
DURATION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) ORODISIGN UNIQA shall store personal data for a period not exceeding the existence of the client profile in the e-shop, respectively within a reasonable period after the execution of the order as a “guest”, necessary for servicing the order and securing the rights of the client in view of the potential return of the goods.
(2) After deleting the profile, respectively after the expiry of the statutory term for returning the goods, ORODISIGN UNICA Ltd. takes the necessary care to delete and destroy all the data of the client without unnecessary delay or to bring them in a form that does not reveal his identity.
(3) ORODISIGN UNICA EOOD shall store personal data provided in connection with orders placed through the ELECTRONIC SHOP for the term of existence of the client profile, and the accounting documents in connection with an order shall be kept for the relevant statutory term.
(4) UNODISIGN UNICA Ltd. undertakes to notify the user in the event that it is necessary to extend the period for storage of his personal data in order to fulfill a regulatory obligation or in view of the legitimate interests of OODISINE UNICA Ltd.
(5) ORODISIGN UNICA EOOD stores the personal data in respect of which there is a statutory storage requirement under the applicable legislation, for the relevant stipulated period, which may exceed the period of existence of the profile in the e-shop or the time of completion of the order.
SUBMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA TO PROCESS
(1) UNODISING UNIC Ltd. does not provide personal data to third parties, except in the cases explicitly listed.
(2) For the purpose of organizing the work, ORODISIGN UNIQA Ltd. may transfer part or all of the personal data of the user to another person/persons - processors of personal data, which process it for the purposes and the reasons, which the user has agreed to in accordance with this Policy, subject to the requirements of GDPR, as well as of their suppliers (such as courier, accounting firm), who process them with a view to delivering and executing the distance contract concluded with the client. Those processing personal data comply with all requirements of legality and security for the processing and storage of personal data.
VII. ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND DATA TRANSFERABILITY
(1) Each registered client has the opportunity through his / her profile to check and edit the data processed by ORODISIGN UNICA Ltd. for him/her.
(2) Each user has the right to request at email@example.com and to receive from ORODISIGN UNICA Ltd. information about personal data stored by the company, the category of such data and the purposes for which it is used and processed for the recipients. or the categories of recipients to whom the data is disclosed.
(3) UNODISIGN UNICA Ltd. shall provide the processed personal data to the user in electronic form, free of charge, at the email address associated with the client's profile or at another email address specified by him.
VIII. CORRECTING OR COMPLETING PERSONAL DATA
Each customer can correct or supplement their personal data directly through their profile or by requesting an email firstname.lastname@example.org
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA. DELETING A REGISTERED CUSTOMER PROFILE
(1) A customer who does not wish all or part of his personal data to be further processed by ORODISING UNICA EOOD for a specific or all processing purpose may at any time withdraw his / her consent to the processing by sending a message to email email@example.com
(2) With the withdrawal of the consent for the processing of personal data, which are obligatory for the creation and maintenance of a profile in the e-shop, the profile will be deactivated. In this case, the user may continue to browse the e-shop and the products offered, place orders as a guest or re-register.
(3) If there is an order that is in the process of being processed, the earliest moment at which the client under this order can withdraw his consent for processing is at the successful completion of the order.
(4) The Client may at any time withdraw his / her consent for the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing by sending a message to this email firstname.lastname@example.org
(5) The User has the right at any time to request from ORODISIGN UNICA Ltd. to notify the third parties to whom his personal data have been disclosed, about any deletion, correction or blocking made by the controller of personal data, except in cases where this is impossible or involves excessive effort.
(6) ORODISIGN UNICA Ltd. does not delete the data which has a legal obligation to keep, including for protection in the event of legal claims against the company or for proving its rights.
(1) ORODISIGN UNICA Ltd. carries out direct marketing by sending an e-mail to users and customers to email@example.com
(1) ORODISIGN UNICA Ltd. carries out direct marketing by sending e-mails to users and customers of the e-shop notifications of special offers and promotions, campaigns organized by the company, any other advertising messages and materials.
(2) The Client may at any time refuse to receive the above messages by objecting to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
(3) ORODISIGN UNICA Ltd. is obliged to notify the users and customers of the e-shop before their personal data is first disclosed to third parties or used on their behalf for the purposes of direct marketing and has the right to object to such disclosure or use of firstname.lastname@example.org
USER'S RIGHTS IN VIOLATION OF PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
If ORODISIGN UNICA Ltd. establishes a breach of the security of the personal data of a user, which is of a nature to create a risk to his rights and freedoms, the company shall be obliged to notify without delay the e-mail of the breach, as well as of the measures taken or to be undertaken.
XII COMPETENT SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
If he/she considers that his / her personal data is stored, processed and/or used in contravention of this Policy or in contravention of the applicable legislation on personal data protection, any user has the right to file a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection data as follows:
Personal Data Protection Commission
Registered office and registered office: 1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Correspondence address: 1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2